Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Security Risks


It seems that there are certain types of behavior that increases a person's securities which they can receive from Allah (swt).
The Time
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
[103:1]
By (the Token of) Time (through the ages),
[103:2]
Verily Man is in loss,
[103:3]
Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

Time is a security which Allah grants to His (swt) subjects who comply with His (swt) Orders, Commands and Instructions. Obviously, that time is not really time if not used with optimum efficiency...which would not exclude leisurely pleasures and relaxations.
Winter or Qureysh
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
[106:1]
For the covenants (of security and safeguard enjoyed) by the Quraish,
[106:2]
Their covenants (covering) journeys by winter and summer,-
[106:3]
Let them adore the Lord of this House,
[106:4]
Who provides them with food against hunger, and with security against fear (of danger).

Security, safety and safeguard from fears and dangers on journeys in winter and in summer is, yet, another security that Allah (swt) provides to His (swt) compliant subjects. In addition food against hunger. Something quite incredible considering that large portions of Saudi Arabia is non-arable lands or deserts.
Song of Solomon 3 How fragrant your cologne, and how pleasing your name! No wonder all the young women love you! 4 Take me with you. Come, let's run! Bring me into your bedroom, O my king. " Young Women of Jerusalem: "How happy we are for him! We praise his love even more than wine." Young Woman: "How right that the young women love you! 5 "I am dark and beautiful, O women of Jerusalem, tanned as the dark tents of Kedar. Yes, even as the tents of Solomon!
Charm, appeal, shade and tents are also securities that are afforded (men and women) who are subject to Rulers like Nabi Sulalimon (infinite saws) who is, himself, the subject of Allah (swt). The Song of Solomon speaks of the exchange of security between people of faith, including close loved ones.
4 He brings me to the banquet hall, so everyone can see how much he loves me. 5 Oh, feed me with your love -- your 'raisins' and your 'apples' -- for I am utterly lovesick!
Validation is also something afforded (men and women) in various ways in a particular society and even on a global level now with multi-media internet, television and satellites. Men seek validation from women, often times, involving beauty. Likewise, women seek validation from men. Men, also, seek validation from other men, often times, involving wealth, beautiful women, horses breeded for excellence, intelligence, etc. Likewise, women seek validation from other women. Invalidation of, either, the bride or bridegroom in either of those scenarios is something that is undesirable for men and women of faith. Validation is a form of security.
3 The watchmen stopped me as they made their rounds, and I said to them, 'Have you seen him anywhere, this one I love so much?' 6 "Who is this sweeping in from the deserts like a cloud of smoke along the ground? Who is it that smells of myrrh and frankincense and every other spice?
Security and trade are measures that provide securities, comforts, flavors, and fragrances to life. However, sometimes when those watchmen/guards speak against or about certain things (excesses, neglects, conservations or for preservations) it is not always well received.
Men seek security from both men and women (in different ways) and women do the same. For example, men like a beautiful looking woman (inside and outside) to be on their arms and in their homes (this is a form of security and prestige for men). Women like men that way, as well. Men like women to be faithful, loyal and good homemakers, as well as, excellent teachers to their children. Women like this in men, as well. Women like men that can provide fairness, security and justice against dangers and fears. In addition, women like men to be able to provide and be equitable.
7 Look, it is Solomon's chariot (carriage), with sixty of Israel's mightiest men surrounding it. 8 They are all skilled swordsmen and experienced warriors. Each one wears a sword on his thigh, ready to defend the king against an attack during the night. 9 "King Solomon has built a chariot (carriage) for himself from wood imported from Lebanon's forests. 10 Its posts are of silver, its canopy is gold, and its seat is upholstered in purple cloth. Its interior was a gift of love from the young women of Jerusalem."
As you can see from this passage Nabi Sulaimon (infinite saws) enjoyed strong security from men and even the women were concerned with the seat of his (saws) chariot. Sometimes there are women that want to use men for their security and do not wish to obey Allah (swt); and sometimes there are men that wish to use women for their security and do not wish to obey Allah. And there are some men for men's security and do not wish to obey Allah; and there are some women for women's security and do not wish to obey Allah (swt). I guess it is kinda like attempting to get something for free.
2 "One night as I was sleeping, my heart awakened in a dream. I heard the voice of my lover. He was knocking at my bedroom door. 'Open to me, my darling, my treasure, my lovely dove,' he said, 'for I have been out in the night. My head is soaked with dew, my hair with the wetness of the night.' 3 "But I said, 'I have taken off my robe. Should I get dressed again? I have washed my feet. Should I get them soiled?' 4 "My lover tried to unlatch the door, and my heart thrilled within me. 5 I jumped up to open it. My hands dripped with perfume, my fingers with lovely myrrh, as I pulled back the bolt. 6 I opened to my lover, but he was gone. I yearned for even his voice! I searched for him, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I called to him, but there was no reply. 7 The watchmen found me as they were making their rounds; they struck and wounded me. The watchman on the wall tore off my veil.
An example, above, of lover or security scorned.
We have examples of Ansar being security for Muhajirun; examples of Muhajirun being security for Ansarul Allah; and examples of both Ansar and Muhajirun receiving security from people of other faith groups and/or non-believers. One of the reasons that this happens is refusal of ayats:
[4:29]
O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!

and:
[8:72]
Those who believed, and adopted exile, and fought for the Faith, with their property and their persons, in the cause of God, as well as those who gave (them) asylum and aid,- these are (all) friends and protectors, one of another. As to those who believed but came not into exile, ye owe no duty of protection to them until they come into exile; but if they seek your aid in religion, it is your duty to help them, except against a people with whom ye have a treaty of mutual alliance. And (remember) God seeth all that ye do.
[8:73]
The Unbelievers are protectors, one of another: Unless ye do this, (protect each other), there would be tumult and oppression on earth, and great mischief.

Some refuse to do these 3 things at times...and there, simply, is no compulsion in religion (Deenul Islam), so people are left unable to, really, be upset about it. Another reason, perhaps, that both Ansar and Muhajirun sometimes find themselves obtaining security from people of other religious groups and/or non-muslims is to be a model, through trade, of upright living, as Islam was, largely, spread through trade by merchants in the past, and so, these merchants come into contact with people of other religious groups and/or non-muslims and act as ambassadors of Al-Islam. And by their model of ethics, morals, manners, etiquette and honesty are great examples to other nations. This was just a little something that I reflected on today after watching:



No comments:

Post a Comment