Monday, September 26, 2011

Theoretically versus Actually. An example.

I always find interesting the hadith, "The Believers, in their mutual love, mercy and compassion, are like one body: if one organ complained, the rest of the body develops (responds with) a fever (and wakefulness)." [Bukhari & Muslim] Check Healing in Religion Blog. Then, theoretically, I have sold 30 20ft shipping containers of our All Natural Botanical USA Muslim manufactured Soaps to an Oil Shaykh in Saudi to be delivered by the end of 6 months...with another order for an additional 30 20ft shipping containers of our Soaps to a rich brother in Qatar who is gonna refer me to another 30 container order in UAE. Theoretically, I don't have a care in the world because, in addition, they have assured me that they will be repeat customers.
Theoretically.

Of course, that is not what has actually happened...only theoretically. Still waiting on the actual monies to hit my bank accounts, as it counters all potential exploits of interpreting the above hadith as a Wazira system.

Al Barru Al Bariyu Allah is ♥ x ∞ (there is no doubt about Allah) Al Hasanu Al Kareemu Allah is ♥ x ∞ (there is no doubt about Allah) Allah is with the patient ones. Alhamdulilah. Eh, why do I worry about this dunya anyways...should set my sights on a possible home with Allah in Jannah. Blog on Wazir or Vizier Abrogations in Al-Islam.



No comments:

Post a Comment