Saturday, April 3, 2021

I Unfollowed and Blocked This YouTube Channel Because of this episode

 


Bismi Allahi Al Rahmani Al Raheemi

ASA WR WB to believing Muslim friends:

My topic is on this episode of this YouTube Channel.


First want to say that I unsubscribed from the Channel and Blocked it. I never watched the show but had subscribed to it for years. I also do not recommend you even going to listen to this episode let alone idea of even subscribing to the Channel. The Ruqya is from the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit brought down the Revelations. The Sahabas would recite Quran and blow and/or spit on snake bites, etc. The Hadith on one incident of the Ruqya confirms that the Nabi (saws) gave the Sahabas license to charge a fee if they wished for performing the Ruqya to heal someone. Someone accidentally getting bitten by a snake is not someone deliberately doing this type of thing mentioned in this vid. I will add a couple more things to this just have to review my blog writing on the topic and see if I can find Acts 5 to add to this. So check back within a 1/2 hour and I should (insha Allah) have added a couple more references. 

Blog reflecting on the Ruqya No need to check out the extra link within this blog, though. It was long.:  https://muhakeem1abdullah1.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-ruqya-on-someone-of-heavy-alcohol.html?fbclid=IwAR1aS3ir7-MnZxBwxWnt_wvNXi9c4Dim9rGq_R3-mf9JwHguxbbyYLCMXbE 

Link on Acts 5 [Ananias and Sephira were put to death by the Holy Spirit for lying to the Holy Spirit]:

https://www.blueletterbible.org/nlt/act/5/1/s_1023001 

Here is my comment on this vid on YouTube. Again didn't watch the vid nor let the guy finish his first sentence in the vid. Just based on the title:

"I am a Muslim. I lead (my life) with the Quran. I extract and utilize what is still Truth in the Kitab. When I speak about verses from the Gospel or verses from the Torah I am never disrespectful to Nabi Isa (as) or Anbiya Musa Wa Harun (as) nor ever disrespectful to those 2 branches of the 3 Abrahamic Faiths. I always try to speak a guiding lesson of Truth when referencing those Holy Scriptures. Furthermore, I never desecrate the Kitab. I treat others as I would like to be treated. Do you know why Muslims are virtually never burning Bibles? It is because most of us fear Allah (swt) concerning the Truth that is still remaining in them. It is not for anyone to be a fight promoter for the Spirit of the Holy Quran effecting the Body of Islam. Have you taken a look at the Book of Daniel (as)? Daniel 10 when the Messenger (as) from Allah's Presence and Throne descended to the Earth to deliver a message to Prophet Daniel and was delayed 21 days by the Spirit Principality of Persia. It took the ArchAngel Michael (as) to descend to release that Servant from Allah's Throne so that he could deliver a message to Prophet Daniel (as). Is then that principality referenced in title of your vid something for humans to get tangled up with? You must treat others as thyself. Could Ananias and Sephira even lie to the Holy Spirit in Acts 5? The Sahabas were permitted to charge a fee for healing with the Ruqyah, by the way. Not sure what the fee for what you've mentioned would look like. Lastly, "The Quran is a Book that separates the pure from the impure (good from evil) it is not a thing for amusement." ~ Holy Quran 86:13-14."

No comments:

Post a Comment