Monday, May 30, 2011

Masjid/Mosque/Temple of Allah (swt)


Find more videos like this on ALIF MUSIC




This listing is in reference to a section of the video regarding the Schechinah or Sakinah of Allah returning after leaving the Temple at Ezekiel 10 due to the idol at Ezekiel 8...here Allah is saying that he returns at Ezekiel 43:9 when these conditions are met and their are a few other conditions listed elsewhere.

Multiple Translations below: 


Ezekiel 43:9 ASV
American Standard Version
Now let them put away their whoredom, and the dead bodies of their kings, far from me; and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 KJV
King James Version
Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 NIV
New International Version
Now let them put away from me their prostitution and the lifeless idols of their kings, and I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 NLT
New Living Translation
Now let them put away their idols and the sacred pillars erected to honor their kings, and I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 BBE
Bible in Basic English
Now let them put their loose ways and the dead bodies of their kings far from me, and I will be among them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 CEB
Common English Bible
Now let them remove their disloyalties and their kings' corpses from me, and I will dwell among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 CJB
Complete Jewish Bible
So now, they should put their prostitution at a distance and the corpses of their kings far away from me; then I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 RHE
Douay-Rheims
Now therefore let them put away their fornications, and the carcasses of their kings far from me: and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 ELB
Elberfelder 1905 (German)
Nunmehr werden sie ihre Hurerei und die Leichname ihrer Könige von mir entfernen, und ich werde in ihrer Mitte wohnen ewiglich.
Ezekiel 43:9 ESV
English Standard Version
Now let them put away their whoring and the dead bodies of their kings far from me, and I will dwell in their midst forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 GDB
Giovanni Diodati 1649 (Italian)
Ora allontaneranno da me le lor fornicazioni, e le carcasse de’ lor re; ed io abiterò in mezzo di loro in perpetuo.
Ezekiel 43:9 GW
GOD'S WORD Translation
Now they must stop acting like prostitutes and take the dead bodies of their kings far away from me. Then I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 GNT
Good News Translation
Now they must stop worshiping other gods and remove the corpses of their kings. If they do, I will live among them forever."
Ezekiel 43:9 HNV
Hebrew Names Version
Now let them put away their prostitution, and the dead bodies of their kings, far from me; and I will dwell in the midst of them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 CSB
Holman Christian Standard
Now let them remove their prostitution and the corpses of their kings far from Me, and I will dwell among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 BLA
La Biblia de las Américas
Que alejen ahora de mí sus prostituciones y los cadáveres de sus reyes, y yo habitaré entre ellos para siempre.
Ezekiel 43:9 RVR
La Biblia Reina-Valera
Ahora echarán lejos de mí su fornicación, y los cuerpos muertos de sus reyes, y habitaré en medio de ellos para siempre.
Ezekiel 43:9 LSG
Louis Segond 1910 (French)
Maintenant ils ?loigneront de moi leurs prostitutions et les cadavres de leurs rois, et j'habiterai ?ternellement au milieu d'eux.
Ezekiel 43:9 LUT
Luther Bible 1912 (German)
Nun aber sollen sie ihre Abgötterei und die Leichen ihrer Könige fern von mir wegtun; und ich will ewiglich unter ihnen wohnen.
Ezekiel 43:9 NAS
New American Standard
"Now let them put away their harlotry and the corpses of their kings far from Me; and I will dwell among them forever.

Ezekiel 43:9 NCV
New Century Version
Now let them stop their sexual sins and take the dead bodies of their kings far away from me. Then I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 NIRV
New International Reader's Version
Now let them stop serving other gods. Let them quit worshiping the lifeless gods of their kings. If they obey me, I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 NKJV
New King James Version
Now let them put their harlotry and the carcasses of their kings far away from Me, and I will dwell in their midst forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 NRS
New Revised Standard
Now let them put away their idolatry and the corpses of their kings far from me, and I will reside among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 OST
Ostervald (French)
Maintenant ils éloigneront de moi leurs prostitutions et les cadavres de leurs rois, et j'établirai à jamais ma demeure au milieu d'eux.
Ezekiel 43:9 RSV
Revised Standard Version
Now let them put away their idolatry and the dead bodies of their kings far from me, and I will dwell in their midst for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 RIV
Riveduta 1927 (Italian)
Ora allontaneranno da me le loro prostituzioni e le carogne dei loro re, e io abiterò in mezzo a loro in perpetuo.
Ezekiel 43:9 SEV
Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Ahora echarán lejos de mí su fornicación, y los cuerpos muertos de sus reyes, y habitaré en medio de ellos para siempre.
Ezekiel 43:9 SVV
Statenvertaling (Dutch)
Nu zullen zij hun hoererij en de dode lichamen hunner koningen verre van Mij wegdoen; en Ik zal in het midden van hen wonen in eeuwigheid.
Ezekiel 43:9 DBY
The Darby Translation
Now let them put away their fornication, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 VUL
The Latin Vulgate
nunc ergo repellant procul fornicationem suam et ruinas regum suorum a me et habitabo in medio eorum semper
Ezekiel 43:9 MSG
The Message
So let them get rid of their whoring ways and the stinking no-god idols introduced by their kings and I'll move in and live with them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 WBT
The Webster Bible
Now let them put away their lewd deeds, and the carcasses of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 TMB
Third Millennium Bible
Now let them put away their whoredom and the carcasses of their kings far from Me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
Ezekiel 43:9 TNIV
Today's New International Version
Now let them put away from me their prostitution and the funeral offerings for their kings, and I will live among them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 WEB
World English Bible
Now let them put away their prostitution, and the dead bodies of their kings, far from me; and I will dwell in the midst of them forever.
Ezekiel 43:9 WYC
Wycliffe
Now therefore put they away far their fornication, and the fallings of their kings from me; and I shall dwell ever in the midst of them. (And so now, they must put their fornication, that is, their idolatry, and the sins of their kings, far away from me; and then I shall live forevermore in their midst.)
Ezekiel 43:9 YLT
Young's Literal Translation
Now do they put far off their whoredom, And the carcases of their kings -- from Me, And I have dwelt in their midst to the age.




No comments:

Post a Comment