Monday, April 23, 2018

Summarizing my t-shirts, totes, coffee mugs, and posters efforts

Bismillahi Al Rahmani Al Raheemi
ASA WR WB

Going to try to summarize an effort that I have been working on in 6+ parts. It is a lot. So, give yourself a few minutes to sit down and really look at what I am saying here, I know that you will like this, insha Allah.

Point 1/6 I have to put together at least a 6 part post to explain what has been happening. If you have a few minutes you'd like what I saying in this. Check each.

My modifications to "Keep Calm and Carry On" slogan. 

Coffee/Tea Cup/Mug https://www.zazzle.com/z/o57w4?rf=238095812360881663




Tap Your Inner Women's Mug
Tap Your Inner Women's Mug
by Art_To_Constructs

Point 2/6 Totes, as well. These are 3 types of totes insha Allah. Regular tote. A Jumbo tote. A Grocery tote. I have 12 different art pieces on them. But, you can choose any of my art and photos and customize any tote. I am showing 3 tote styles here. Please check store.


Single 12 Rosette with Bismillah Grocery Tote
Single 12 Rosette with Bismillah Grocery Tote
by Art_To_Constructs


Point 3/6 The Facebook Group URL: is called “Pooling for Zazzle & Bonfire websites. Online Selling of Prints, Tees...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2013382398911913/
Please join need about 100,000+ to join. Reason in next 2 vids. The idea behind it is to get 100,000+ of us to all shop a featured artist from the group via Zazzle or Bonfire each month. That would produce 1 millionaire per month, and at least 12 millionaires per year...for the purpose of starting businesses in their communities. This would help to mitigate oppression, help to fulfill obligations and engagements, help in charity efforts within our families and communities, and reflect beautifully on the greater Islamic presence, as a whole.

Point 4/6 View these 2 explanation videos that will explain what it is I would like to see happen.
Vid 1 – Group Invite 1: Check this out for art that you want to buy & sell. Join this Facebook Group. The Group Description explains this group. Retweet. Want 100k to join the group.


Point 5/6 Vid 2 Group Invite 2: Here I am explaining more about Zazzledotcom. If a text portion in the vid changes to the next text portion too fast (before you have completed reading it), then please pause and enlarge screen if needed.


Point 6/6 My store: It is as it is spoken. Trying to work with art to get to doing remodeling and flipping houses. This is my store. We have great discount sales. The Sales Discounts are sometimes 40-50% off. That would make it so that the 100,000+ could buy from 2 persons in that month. Please post in your groups. Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
https://www.zazzle.com/art_to_constructs

Point 7 Bonfire.com: Explanation. Also, I would just ask that for those that decide that they do not want to join the group but instead form their own group and implement the idea I would like to ask my store have 1 successful feature month in the group within the first 3 features or months...for giving you the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment